Our main car park is located at the back of the centre, entrance next to Wickes. This is a shared car park with several other businesses. Some weekends & school holidays, this car park can get very busy, so we also have a number of other options.
- There are lots of spaces in Wickes car park, they allow a few customers to park in there, as long as they are not busy, which usually midweek they are not.
- We also have an agreement with Queen Elizabeth's Academy, which is just next to National Tyres so next door but one to us. They allow us to use their car park on weekends and during School Holidays.
- Simply drive through the school gates, up the school drive for 50 yards and there are around 40 available spaces. It is only a 3-4 minute walk from there to our entrance, with no busy roads to cross. There is no charge for this.
- There are also spaces outside on the main road (Chesterfield Road) and also several side streets.
- The Civic Centre which is on the opposite side of the road and a 4-5 minute walk can also be used, it is a pay and display car park, costing you approx. £1.40 for 3 hours. If you park here, simply take a selfie with you holding your ticket with date & time clearly displayed & we will refund you this off food & drink purchases.